Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Spring, My Dear Birdies!!

We finally made it to Spring!  Doesn't it feel good?  You all know what there is to love about spring, so I won't try to convince you, but I'm thrilled.  I think the warm weather is going to save my sanity (and my two year old's!)

I actually decorated for Spring.  Can you believe I got it done?  I won't lie, it was pretty hard!  I've always done my decorating in one day; this time it took me 4 days of working in my free time to get done!  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  It's not perfect, but who likes perfect anyway?

Forgive my iphone pics, they are just much easier these days.

Spring Shelves- Banner says BLOOM

I recycled an old yarn wreath I no lover loved for this.
All flowers are from Dollar Tree and Walmart. 

Front door


Watering Can Centerpiece 

We'll be celebrating Spring later today by enjoying some free Rita's italian ice!  I'm all for anything that's FREE! :)

How will you be celebrating?

xoxo,
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment