Sunday, May 12, 2013

ZOO DAY w/ funny Oliver video! :)

We went to the zoo on Friday. I've been meaning to take the kids for the past few weeks and my fears of handling both of them has gotten the better of me. I psyched myself up the night before and told Kurt I was going to do it.

The morning went well and we made it to the zoo by 11. When we arrived we realized we were accompanied by about every surrounding school district. No joke. It was rather crowded but there was no-turning-back-now!

So we parked a mile away and I hiked myself up that hill pushing the mother load of strollers. It was worth it! We had fun. Oliver was good. No one tantrumed or screamed- or even pooped their pants for that matter---Success!!

Now on to the reason for this post- At dinner that night Oliver and I were telling daddy about our trip to the zoo when Oliver made up a hilarious story (complete with sound effects) about how the giraffe came and licked his face!



No such thing happened. This is our first taste of his imagination and I'd say its a good one!! Love this boy and the stories he's starting to tell!

xoxo,
Riss

No comments:

Post a Comment