Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I've missed you.

I've missed writing.  It is good for so many things.  An outlet for words cramped up in my head.  In my time away from blogging I often have written posts in my head.  Well, enough is enough.  I am going to write again because I am always glad when I do.  Looking back years later and reading what we had going on at certain times is really neat.  I've never regretting writing a post.  Facebook is great for sharing different tidbits but actually writing more than a sentence is important too.  Life is passing quickly and my babies are growing.  Family life is always changing and I'm learning new things and how to do better for my family and for others all the time.  I need to chronicle more of what's going on, for myself. This post is for me, not you.  It's not a promise to blog every week because that's silly and becomes a chore.  This is my way of restarting my writing and finding the joy in it again.  It truly can be therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment