Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Due Date!

We decided to spend our estimated due date as a family of three.  I secretly hoped Julianne would be one of the few babies that actually come on her due date.  But since it's 7:30 pm and nothing notable is happening, I'd say we've pretty much missed that opportunity.

Our morning began when Oliver woke up at 7:45.  Luckily, Kurt got up with Oliver and let me stay in bed.  I slept another couple hours and didn't get up till almost 10.  When I got up, we made breakfast as a family; which included Oliver accidentally spilling sugar on my freshly mopped floors.  We feasted on french toast, hash browns, fried eggs, and coffee.  I really do mean feasted, too.  Oliver ate greek yogurt, an egg, hash browns, and two pieces of french toast!  We cleaned up and sat down for a few before getting ready to head to the zoo!  The weather was perfect (in the mid 50's) and we had the zoo pretty much to ourselves!  Oliver was very well behaved and we all had a bunch of fun!















After the zoo, we decided to head over for some frozen yogurt at Menchies using coupons we won from my friend's blog giveaway! It turned out to be a great family day and what, I hope, will be our last Sunday as a family of three!  

Julianne, I'm giving you official permission to come on out now, little lady!  I'd love to meet you and really want you here by Valentine's Day!  <3 

xoxo,
Marissa 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Due Date!!! You have blown me away with how beautifully you have carried Julianne. She is one lucky little girl, can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete