Thursday, February 7, 2013

Impromptu Belly Shots

I honestly didn't think I'd be pregnant as long as I have been.  I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday.  I have good days and bad days.  Today was a not so good day.  I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night because my mind was racing as I was trying to get to sleep.  I finally fell asleep and got a few hours but was woken by Oliver at 4:30.  Now he snuggled into my bed and went right back to sleep- but I was awake.  So I laid there till 7 when I decided I better go satisfy my grumbling belly and get started on some housework I'd been thinking about.

Back to the pictures.  We never got pregnancy pictures taken and at the urging of my sisters I asked Kurt to take a couple quick shots of me before we headed out to the grocery store this evening.  Grocery shopping at 40 weeks pregnant and a 2 year old isn't very fun, but that's another post.

So some of us ran outside, some of us waddled our way there but none-the-less.  We got a few decent shots.







Pssst- anyone notice how my feet are cropped out of most of the pics?  That's because I had on slippers.  As the bottom pic shows.  :)

xoxo,
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful! i bet you are so ready- but hope you are able to enjoy these last few days left! :)

    ReplyDelete